Information-analytical platform (IAP) is a prepared universal environment for analytical business-applications’ deployment, focused on solving current information-analytical problems of our customers.
Key features of the platform:
Standard technological process of information-analytical system and management system of this process are already realized;
IAP’s employment allows to focus analysts’ efforts on solving business tasks rather then on building of infrastructure – all infrastructure issues have been resolved;
Principles of vertical and horizontal scalability and the ability to expand the structure of business tasks, solved by the system, are established in infrastructure’s components of IAP;
At the request of our customers, IAP’s architecture allows to vary implementation’s toolkit of IAP’s subsystems from IBM’s enterprise solutions (IBM Cognos BI, IBM Infosphere, IBM BDW model) to Open-source solutions;
It can be provided in the cloud area EC-Cloud or in the environment of Amazon EC2, which remove the need for your own technical resourses.
Architecture of information-analytical platform is shown below
IAP includes the following subsystems:
- Subsystem of data's collecting and delivering (SSDD);
- Data Integration – Extract, Transform & Load (ETL);
- Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), created with the use of the IBM's principles of storage's constructing, including industrial models IBM Banking dataware house, insurance;
- Analytical subsystem – Business Intelligence (BI);
- Metadata management subsystem;
- Administration subsystem, responsible for all technological processes' organization and administration of the IAP.
- CIAS of the Ministry of Agriculture of Russian Federation
- RTGS Analytical Subsystem
Projects with our participation:
- EDW of the Central Bank of Russian Federation