Automated testing system EC-SAT is a universal environment that allows to perform testing of complicated and distributed software complexes.Automated testing system allows to perform next types of testing:
- Functional testing – software check for compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Gross testing - software check on test data, maximum approximate to the nomenclature and volume of the real data;
- Regression testing – the finding of new and repeated mistakes;
- Load testing – software check for compliance with load requirements (evaluative, analytical).
Automated testing system is designed for testing systems, managed by users using web-based interface or interface of stand-alone applications, and systems, providing streaming processing of messages - for example, payment orders in the banking systems.
The system is built with the use of automated testing tools IBM Rational:
- IBM Rational Quality Manager – the tool of testing management, integration with versioning tools, requirements management, creating reports about testings
- IBM Rational Functional Tester – the tool of automated functional testing, GUI testing and data-oriented testing
- IBM Rational Performance Tester – the tool of performance testing, which checks the scalability of web and server applications
- IBM Jazz - the platform of processes integration of software support
SАТ of the payment system of the The Bank Of Russia
SАТ of the automated system of intraeconomic activity of the The Bank Of Russia