Disaster Recovery Computing Centers are the geographically-distributed (for the tens and hundreds kilometers) reserved centers of data processing, centers, which differ from usual reserved centers by duplicating the activity of central systems.
Data have become one of the most important factors of successful organization activity. One of the requirements for the information systems, applications and data in many big enterprises is their accessibility for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. As inevitable aftereffect, the failure risk of critical and key local, regional and world IS - payroll, transport, industrial and other systems increase. The probability of local and global information disasters increase as well. All that leads to increasing of IS requirements. The modern IS should provide the integrity restoration of IS and data in the case of failures and faults of IS components, and also technogenic and natural disasters of local and regional scale.
Using the concept of safety systems, EC-Leasing offers and applies solutions and technologies which are adequate for these requirements:
- Geographically Distributed Parallel Sysplex on the S/390 and zSeries platforms with 99,999% guaranteed access.
- Geographically Distributed Clusters on Intel, RISC and iSeries platforms with 99,99% guaranteed access.
- Fail-safe and virus-resistant network and server systems based on OS/390, z/ OS, Linux, Unix.
- Computer-assisted backup systems, data retrieval systems, data selection and recovery systems.
- Geographically Distributed storages/centers of data based on SAN (Storage Area Network) and NAS (Network Attached Storage) architectures and technologies of distant synchronized data backing up.
- Systems of resource centralized control and management.
- Highly reliable network architecture.
- Uninterruptible power supply systems.